New York. New York. Spreading the News.




I can’t think of a better way to experience New York than to take a short cab ride from La Guardia and land at Bergdorf Goodman! Even on a rainy, dreary day, New Yorkers set the style bar high. If I would have only known that Hunter Wellington Rain Boots were all the rage. In a trench coat and Hunters you can go anywhere in New York, even the quintessential New York dining experience on the 7th floor of Bergdorfs. Designed by Kelly Wearstler, BG is everything it promises~ oh-so-cool with views of Central Park. The restaurant’s Hollywood regency style and nest-like accents provide the perfect backdrop to celebrate my sister’s 50th birthday. Although snapping pictures while dining is not recommended, it served me well. Enjoy! They came at the price of embarrassing my family! Next time, I plan to reserve a table for two in these over-the-top iconic chairs in the lounge of the café. The tables have a view of Central Park and the chairs can be turned in for privacy ~ the ultimate gossip-girl lunch.

Chasing style at Bergdorfs is not hard. Be sure to visit the hotel silver department, also on the 7th floor. I have the opposite of buyers-remorse wishing I had bought more of the interesting things I discovered in NYC. I love the patina of hotel silver and the story that each piece tells. Next trip, I think I will pick out a place setting of flatware and build on my collection with each additional trip. If you want to learn more about collecting hotel silver visit the Paris Hotel Boutique, Hotel Silver, Posh Chicago, and Eddie Ross.

A picture speaks a thousand words, especially this artsy photo wall on the 7th floor on the way to BG.
What’s a trip to New York without a little shoe shopping? We all loved the suede gladiators from Belle by Sigerson Morrison in hot pink. The zipper up the back is just so right-now!
You have read this article Bergdorfs / hotel silver / New York with the title New York. New York. Spreading the News.. You can bookmark this page URL http://porentreospingosdechuva.blogspot.com/2010/04/new-york-new-york-spreading-news.html. Thanks!

No comment for "New York. New York. Spreading the News."

Post a Comment