High Point Furniture Market: Floral Inspiration

I have attended the High Point Furniture Market for almost ten years and every time I go, I come away with the most amazing ideas. The funny thing is my inspiration is not always related to furniture. The people watching is incredible given that you have a sea of design professionals from around the globe. You might call it "fashion fusion". Should you ever get "a seat at the table" in one of the showrooms, you'll discover the food is also inspiring and delicious. While in High Point this season, I made note of the floral design. Here are just a few snapshots of floral designs that inspired me.


I love the simplicity of this table centerpiece~ long stemmed artichokes in glass hurricanes. I wonder if there is a place that sells long stemmed artichokes locally? My guess is that you can special order them through  Whole Foods Market.





This is also a simple idea that brings a rustic, farmhouse quality to the table. I envision a luncheon for friends with tiny pots of lavender in crumbled paper bags, tied with twine at each individual place setting.



A European. bread bowl filled with eggplant, artichokes, herbs and perennials graces a display at BoBo Intriguing Objects. I would love to create one of these arrangements for my kitchen table. This is the perfect arrangement for this year's Market as "organic" and  "green" are still the hot buzz words in design.

You have read this article floral design / high point furniture market / High Point market with the title High Point Furniture Market: Floral Inspiration. You can bookmark this page URL http://porentreospingosdechuva.blogspot.com/2010/05/high-point-furniture-market-floral.html. Thanks!

No comment for "High Point Furniture Market: Floral Inspiration"

Post a Comment