A Nod to the Simple Boxwood

With the start of school this Wednesday comes the promise of fall! Fall is my favorite time of year and  a great time to plant bushes and trees. I love living in the South and experiencing the changes of the seasons. I am craving the cool fall breezes and changing colors of the leaves. I look forward to spending time in the garden and replanting the urns that grace my front door. I have selected some of my favorite images of boxwood to share with you today. The simple boxwood adds style without even trying. They look great in containers, window boxes and simply smashing in an English garden. I hope to one day to have a boxwood parterre.

{Amanda Nisbet}

{Emily Jenkins Followill Photography}


{Emily Jenkins Followill Photography}

{Emily Jenkins Followill Photography}



{Country Living}


{photographer Mel Yates}




{Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles}


{Country Living}


{Paul Bangay}

{Paul Gervais}

{Paul Gervais}

{Paul Gervais}







From the latest Elle Decor, this  quatrefoil pool is from the Hollywood home of Megan Mullally otherwise known as Karen Walker on Will & Grace.
You have read this article boxwood / gardening with the title A Nod to the Simple Boxwood. You can bookmark this page URL http://porentreospingosdechuva.blogspot.com/2010/08/a-nod-to-simple-boxwood.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Nod to the Simple Boxwood"

Post a Comment