As time goes by...

I know. I know. I have been neglecting you.

I am so sorry. I have been really, really busy.

It's Spring time and I have been enjoying the great outdoors. Spring Break. Much needed computer virus sweep. The High Point Market and finally, my painter called me back. Here are just a few random pictures for you until I get back into regular posts.




Isn't this just to die for! It's the prettiest succulent arrangement I have ever seen not to mention the covetable products featured in the display from Bliss Studio. I didn't get to spend a lot of time at the High Point market this year but I did enjoy the little time I had. I'll share more photos soon.


Another over-the-top, to die for display from Bliss Studio.


Here is my living room as dawn breaks, before the painters arrive. Do you like the color so far? It is Farrow and Ball Hardwick White. I am really contorted about painting the trim solid...where to stop and start. I am still decisioning the trim color for the windows and the mantle. I am driving my painter's to drink! No wonder he took so long to call me back!





Have a wonderful weekend!

Do you have special plans?

I am going to watch Wake Forest vs. UNC soccer, a special off season game and am planning to attend the Downtown Loft Tour. Lofts are somewhat new to Winston Salem as our downtown reinvents itself. You may know Winston-Salem is home to RJ Reynolds tobacco. As RJR had relocated some of its manufacturing, the historic tobacco factories are being converted into lofts. We are also known as the City of the Arts so a lot of the art community is putting their spin on loft living. I can't wait to see.
Photobucket
You have read this article choosing paint colors / high point furniture market with the title As time goes by.... You can bookmark this page URL http://porentreospingosdechuva.blogspot.com/2011/04/as-time-goes-by.html. Thanks!

No comment for "As time goes by..."

Post a Comment