Food for Thought...



Today, I plan to spend my day doing a little Christmas baking and gift wrapping and thought I would share a few of my favorite new foodie finds. These images from Dietlind Wolf have me motivated to bake!





I also discovered several new cookbooks I would love to own while shopping for gifts at Anthropologie.



Donna Hay is Australia's leading food editor and best-selling cookbook author. Her newest cookbook is filled with gorgeous photographs and the best recipes from her magazine.




When I visited San Fransisco last summer I was quite smitten with Miette, a modern American pastry shop with amazing cupcakes and pastries and delightful displays. Miette means "little crumb" in French



I know that time is at a premium right now with just a few days until Christmas but thought maybe you might have a little time to browse leisurely over the holidays. If you have not yet discovered Sweet Paul Magazine and their blog, you will get lost for hours discovering their lovely foodie centric photograph, recipes and entertaining spreads.








Another site I could easily get lost in for decades is the foodie photography blog What Katie Ate all the way from Sydney, Australia.


Are you hungry yet?

Photobucket
You have read this article with the title Food for Thought.... You can bookmark this page URL http://porentreospingosdechuva.blogspot.com/2011/12/food-for-thought.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Food for Thought..."

Post a Comment