Hello Summer


"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see."

I welcome the summer solstice with open arms and embrace all that is summer. Elongated days filled with sunshine, oh how shall I embrace thee...

with just a little more time and the warm summer sunshine I just might...


find the perfect reading spot and get lost in a good book. 



Please share... I would love to hear about the book you couldn't put down.



I'd like to runaway to a private backyard with a cool outdoor shower




or spend my days in an outdoor 'living' room 



I plan to eat outside, alfresco, as often as I can, and enjoy the warm sunshine and long summer nights.


What i would do with my own little spa, like this, nestled in the garden!


I want to make a rope swing for my porch...


I am growing my own vegetables and look forward to the days of harvest.



I plan to try my hand {again} at painting en plein air.

"Never permit a dichotomy to rule your life, a dichotomy in which you hate what you do so you can have pleasure in your spare time. Look for a situation in which your work will give you as much happiness as your spare time"
Pablo Picasso


{DIY secretary makeover by Eddie Ross}

I might even attempt a spectacular DIY project.


"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual." 
~ Ernest Hemingway



How do you plan to spend your summer?



Photobucket


You have read this article with the title Hello Summer. You can bookmark this page URL http://porentreospingosdechuva.blogspot.com/2012/06/hello-summer.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Hello Summer"

Post a Comment