A Fall Vignette - Bringing Branches Inside


It's starting to feel a lot like Fall!

I spent the weekend outdoors adding Fall annuals to my urns and the beds next to the front walkway. I picked some of the last veggies from my garden and made homemade salsa. 

How did you spend your weekend?

I wanted to share with you some of my favorite tablescapes and vignettes featuring trees and branches. 

The crisp Fall air has me wanting to bring the outside in....


I love the color in this vignette and the fact that the leaves in the branch match the leaves in the black and white art.


I love the skirted table in this entry. 

The dressmaker details for the skirt are impeccable! 
Notice that the console is topped with a piece of limestone. 


I am a big fan of driftwood and love this table.

I would like to see more of this house after seeing this little snippet because I am loving the natural floors, banister and horizontal planking. I love the compact composition of this vignette.


In a more traditional setting, the branches give this room relief and provide a 'free form' in a room that is very structured.



There is a lot to love about this dark, rich dining room especially the color palette and of course, those incredible lanterns.


These are obviously spring flowering branches but they illustrate how easy it is to cut a branch and put it in a hurricane of water...it adds so much to this vignette and the cost is NOTHING!


This is a corner of John Derian's Sag Harbor living room. I have no idea what kind of branch this is but would love to know. I love the textures, especially the aged mirror.

The first day of Fall is this Saturday, September 22nd. I love the changing of the seasons and look forward to bringing the outside in at my own home.

Photobucket
You have read this article branches / fall / for the love of nature / stylish vignette with the title A Fall Vignette - Bringing Branches Inside. You can bookmark this page URL http://porentreospingosdechuva.blogspot.com/2012/09/a-fall-vignette-bringing-branches-inside.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Fall Vignette - Bringing Branches Inside"

Post a Comment