Fall Cravings



{via}

I am looking forward to spending lots of time outdoors as the beautiful fall season arrives. 

Yesterday was simply splendid! 

I am not much of a fashion trendsetter but I do want to have a few things that keep me up-to-date and not looking like an old lady. 

{via}

What do you think about navy nails?

I might try essie's after school boy blazer...

I thought it might be fun for the football game and tailgate this weekend.


We have season tickets for the first time in years and scored a really good tailgate spot next to some of my old running buddies from college. Our only child left the nest a few weeks ago and started as a freshman at UNC in Chapel Hill. This weekend is parent's weekend.

I am planning to have a killer tailgate, a huge spread with all my daughter's favorites.

Bribery, at its best, so she will linger and bring all her friends with her!

We miss her!


{via}
This image really says fall to me and makes me want to spend the afternoon wrapped around one of the newest interior design books coming out in the next few weeks!

Here are some of the books I can't wait to peek inside:

Jeffrey Alan Marks, The Meaning of Home,
Tome Scheerer Decorates, Septmber 10th
Alexa Hampton Decorating in Detail, October 5th
Suzanne Kasler's Timeless Style, October 8th





I couldn't resist brining this cute jacket home from Hunter! 

You will likely see me in it everywhere I go.





I have not taken the plunge yet and bought a pair of Hunter boots. I tried! The local store sold out of all the colors I wanted. It's how I ended up with the Hunter jacket. It is so hard to decide what color to get. 

Do you go for the goes-with-everything kinda' color or go for something fun and sparky?

I decided on the feather blue. I guess everyone else did, too!



What are you most looking forward to this fall?



Photobucket




You have read this article with the title Fall Cravings. You can bookmark this page URL http://porentreospingosdechuva.blogspot.com/2013/09/fall-cravings.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Fall Cravings"

Post a Comment