Going Gray


Could it be that I have a repressed psychological need for a gray door?

I have been saving these images for some time in my favorite doors file. Every time I came across I door I loved, I would tuck it away for inspiration. Recently, when I visited my file, a funny thing happened...almost all the doors were gray! Interior doors, barn doors, cottage doors, french doors...


{via Desire to Inspire}

{via Desire to Inspire}


{via Things That Inspire}




{via Belgian Pearls}


{via the Diversion Project}

While everyone else is going green, I am still going gray.



Are you wondering which color I picked for my living room?

I am in love with my choice ~ Hardwick White from Farrow and Ball, the colourway used to touch up old white limewash at Hardwick Hall. Although my choice is called "Hardwick White", it is actually the lovely gray hue shown first above.

The painters are coming this week!

Photobucket
You have read this article doors / gray / the color gray with the title Going Gray. You can bookmark this page URL http://porentreospingosdechuva.blogspot.com/2011/03/going-gray.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Going Gray"

Post a Comment