In Love With Banquette Dining

{1}

I am one of those people that always request a booth when I go to a restaurant. There is something so intimate and cozy about sitting in a booth.

That's why I am so excited to see the wealth of stylish options for banquette seating for the home. From chic upholstered banquettes with tufted walls to the most casual, family friendly built-ins that even include hidden storage. There were actually so many inspiring images out there in the blogworld that I had a really hard time narrowing the images to share with you today. I tried to highlight a variety of styles with the deciding factor to include only those that I would welcome in my own home. Currently, I don't have a banquette but I am eyeing little corners for just the right spot.

There are so many reasons to adore the banquette. The banquette is comfortable and inviting and adds softness to a room like a kitchen that might not otherwise have soft furnishings. Banquettes are great for feeding a crowd in small spaces and  reinvents the concept of family dining. They come in a wide range of styles and can be paired with round, rectangular or square tables.


{2}


{3}


{4}


{5}


{6}

{7}

{8}

{9}


{10}

{11}


{12}


{13}


{14}

{15}

It's hard for me to decide my favorite as each brings with it such a different aesthetic.

Do you have a favorite from the banquettes I shared?

 
Sources: {1} Atlanta Homes Magazine {2} Pam Pierce for Vernada {3} House Beautiful {4} {5} Atlanta Homes Magazine  {6}Caldwell Flake via Decor Pad {7} {8}Elle Decor {9}Massucco-Warner-Miller Design {10} Erin McLaughlin via Domino Magazine {11} Southern Living 2009 Texas Idea House {12} Lonny Magazine {13,14} Phoebe Howard {15} Circa Interiors via Southern Accents

 
Photobucket
You have read this article Banquette with the title In Love With Banquette Dining. You can bookmark this page URL http://porentreospingosdechuva.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-love-with-banquette-dining.html. Thanks!

No comment for "In Love With Banquette Dining"

Post a Comment