Farmer's Market Flowers


I wanted to send you happy weekend wishes!

I picked this adorable little bundle of flowers up at the farmer's market last week. It is amazing how just a handful of flowers picked from the garden can make a room really come alive. I love to use interesting old containers. This is an old apothecary jar that usually resides next to my range in the kitchen and holds utensils. It's one of the pretty old things I plan to sell in my etsy shop.

When I had Shari of Little Blue Deer redesign my blog in November, I had her add a shop heirloom tab at the right. I am little embarrassed to say that I am yet to add anything to my etsy shop yet. I wanted you to know that I have been putting together a collection of special flea market finds and taking photographs for the debut. I like taking and styling the photographs more than all the work it takes to put together the shop.







Photobucket
You have read this article Farmer's Market Friday / flowers with the title Farmer's Market Flowers. You can bookmark this page URL http://porentreospingosdechuva.blogspot.com/2011/08/farmer-market-flowers.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Farmer's Market Flowers"

Post a Comment