Hanging Art


As of late, I am intrigued with all the new and interesting ways to display art and thought I would share some of my favorites with you.



This is such a clever way to highlight these small etchings.



I am in love with this vignette from Susan Ferrier with art hung asymmetrically on antique mirror.


These antique farmed maps bring movement to a modern space and are hung in the shape of Italy.


I have always liked an orderly grid patterned art arrangement but thought this was more interesting...take the classic grid pattern and shake it up, just a little!


I like the idea of creating a clipboard art display where you can change out the art with the season, your mood, as your children grow, highlighting your latest journey...



I like this artistic placement of this collection of prints...random, not really.


I have noticed a lot of art placement all the way to the floor and many times leaning against the wall.



I am a huge advocate for these little hallways of discovery. {Love the wallpapered focal wall!} This image is from West Elm.



I love black and white photography and love to take pictures and thought this gallery of a hallway was way cool. I might just get lost on the way to the powder room...



I like the juxtaposition of these antique prints framed in modern Lucite in a bedroom from Charlotte Moss.



I have been contemplating going big and modern and love this art in a room by Victoria Hagan.



Something old, something new....I like it!
Photobucket
You have read this article art with the title Hanging Art. You can bookmark this page URL http://porentreospingosdechuva.blogspot.com/2011/08/hanging-art.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Hanging Art"

Post a Comment