High Point Inspiration


I thought you might enjoy seeing the High Point Furniture market through my lens. Here are just a few of my favorites from Fall 2011.

I was so excited to see Tara Shaw Maison in person. I loved just about everything in their line but am especially 'taken' with the little chest featured below.




This is the bed that Tara Shaw recently featured in the bedroom of the Veranda 'House of Windsor'. You can see the magazine spread open on the bench at the foot of the bed.


Bliss Studio is an always-visit booth at market that offers lots of great accessories and natural curiosities.







I loved this new lamp from Bungalow5. I noticed a lot of new items at market in this shell pink colorway.





These ribbon pillows had great texture in person.





This is really not a very good picture but Lowcountry Originals is a South Carolina based company that has interesting lighting and this amazing porch swing. They featured lots of great lighting perfect for a lake or beach cottage. This was my favorite new Southern resource from market.




I feel in love with these sturdy bleached elm director's chairs from Noir.


Photobucket
You have read this article with the title High Point Inspiration. You can bookmark this page URL http://porentreospingosdechuva.blogspot.com/2011/11/high-point-inspiration.html. Thanks!

No comment for "High Point Inspiration"

Post a Comment