Thanksgiving Inspiration

{Dan Carither's Kitchen}

My thoughts these last few days are filled with family and home, food and tablescapes. And you? Did you know that 'the experts' say that one of the main ways we experience happiness is in the in the anticipation of an event? This actually makes perfect sense to me! I love spending the days just before Thanksgiving reading magazines and cookbooks searching for the perfect recipes for this year's feast and thinking creatively about my Thanksgiving table.

Here are just a few of the images inspiring my thoughts and contributing to my pre-holiday happiness.

 
{Country Estate from Juliska}




Get your menu printed here


{Sweet Paul}








{Sweet Paul}

{Photographer Peter Frank Edwards for Foster's Market}



{Garden & Gun}


Photobucket
You have read this article tablescape / Thanksgiving with the title Thanksgiving Inspiration. You can bookmark this page URL http://porentreospingosdechuva.blogspot.com/2011/11/thanksgiving-inspiration.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Thanksgiving Inspiration"

Post a Comment