Design is in the Details...


{Circa Interiors, Designer/Owner, Cindy Smith}

When I was first married in Charlotte, my husband and I bought an old cottage that we lovingly restored all by ourselves. I have such fond memories of sanding floors, hanging wallpaper and making curtains. We painted the hardwood floors in a little hallway between the bedrooms and mixed custom paint colors that most would have thought at the time were strange.

I know you are thinking..."What on earth does this little story have to do with these gorgeous interiors from Circa Interiors?"

When I was all of 26 years old, I went on the Mint Museum's Tour of Homes and had the delight of touring Cindy Smith's home, owner of Circa Interiors. I'll tell you a little secret - shhh! - I purchased another tour ticket that year so I could go back through Cindy's home a second time and take note of all the special details!

I toured her home at a time in my life when I was formulating my own personal sense of style, busy creating a home and making it mine. To this day, I am fascinated by the unique details and warm, inviting interiors that come from not only Cindy but the other talented designers that call Circa home.

These gorgeous new photographs are from Circa's newly designed website that showcases the portfolios of Circa's designers. 

And there's good news for all of us obsessed with a good design book...

Jane Schwab and Cindy Smith, owners of Circa Interiors have a new book coming out in March,

THE WELCOMING HOME: The Art of Living Graciously



Click over to Circa's new website and get a sneak peek inside the book!



Here are just a few of my favorite rooms...don't miss all the special details!

{Circa Interiors - Designer/Owner, Jane Schwab}



{Circa Interiors, Designer Heather Smith}

{Circa Interiors, Designer Heather Smith}

{Circa Interiors, Designer Patrick Lewis}

{Circa Interiors, Designer Kathy Smith}

{Circa Interiors, Designer Catherine Walters}

{Circa Interiors, Designer Heather Smith}

Photobucket
You have read this article Circa Interiors with the title Design is in the Details.... You can bookmark this page URL http://porentreospingosdechuva.blogspot.com/2013/02/design-is-in-details.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Design is in the Details..."

Post a Comment