Interior Shutters

{Barbara Westbrook from House Beautiful}

Have you set New Year's resolutions?

One of my New Year's resolutions is to live my style. I enjoying looking through magazines, putting together inspiration boards and dreaming about the possibilities but rarely incorporate my loves into my home.

I just love antique shutters inside a home interior. I have pulled together a few inspirational images and am now looking for the perfect place in my home to add interior shutters.

What do you think?

{via A Perfect Gray}







{Eloquence Antiques via Linen & Velvet}


{Sally Wheat via Cote de Texas}


{Cote du Sud via Greige}

{Jill Sharp Style}

{Shannon Bowers home on Sothebys via Boxwood Terrace}

Photobucket
You have read this article interior shutters / window treatment with the title Interior Shutters. You can bookmark this page URL http://porentreospingosdechuva.blogspot.com/2011/01/interior-shutters.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Interior Shutters"

Post a Comment