A Warm and Cozy Pink

{Steven Gambrel}

I know! I know! I am still talking about pink!

My other favorite pink combination is pink and brown. The combination above from Steven Gambrel captivates me! The yummy pink wash on the walls with that complex gray trim is brilliant but I think what really brings it home for me are the warm sepia tones in the antique art, the natural wood floors, the brown velvet pillow and dark woods.


{Jill Sharpe Brinson}

The photo above from Jill Brinson is one of my favorites! I love the pop of bright pink in an otherwise neutral room filled with browns and warm textures. This room just would not be the same without the pop!



This room from Martha Stewart has a nice warm glow. Pretty and soft!


{Penelope Bianchi}

Penelope Bianchi uses a lot of pink in her home. It works as a wonderful backdrop for her incredible collection of beautiful old things especially here in this bedroom dressed in vintage french toile.



Phoebe Howard uses pink like a master! The bedroom above is the pink bedroom of every little girl's fantasy but she artfully shows how pink can also be a great neutral {below} in a room in her retail store "Max and Company."

{Phoebe Howard}


{Gerrie Bremermann}

The living room above is another favorite of mine from Gerrie Bremmermann. This room would be very easy to live with ~ sophisticated, modern and fresh!


I love the salmony pink in this charming little girl's room! Such an interesting color especially in this linen, slouchy slipcover. I am assuming that this is the Suzanne Kasler bed from the Hickory Chair line. Want it, need it, gotta' have it!




Photobucket
You have read this article Mrs. Howards / Phoebe Blanchi / pink with the title A Warm and Cozy Pink. You can bookmark this page URL http://porentreospingosdechuva.blogspot.com/2011/02/a-warm-and-cozy-pink.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Warm and Cozy Pink"

Post a Comment