Coveting Olive Jars

{via Belgian Pearls}

Don't you just adore the photo above from Belgian Pearls?

The soft, whitewashed terracotta of that olive jar have me coveting. Don't go away! I have uncovered more olive jar loveliness for your coveting pleasure...

{Pam Pierce exterior}

{via Nest Egg}

Olive jars planted with lavender. Oh my!

{Jill Sharp Brinson}

I adore the attention to detail you find in Jill Sharpe Brinson's interiors. The photos above are a good example of the pleasing vignettes that she creates. The olive jar and indoor tree, possibly a citrus tree,  provide the perfect silhouette and balance to this entrance hall vignette.




This ancient olive jar provides the perfect accent for this gorgeous architecture.


This olive jar is quietly at home in this European courtyard.


This kitchen from Southern Accents features an olive jar planted with an indoor lemon tree. I have wanted a lemon tree for many years and have yet to try my luck. This looks like the perfect sun drenched spot. I cook with lemons a lot and would find great pleasure in watching my lemons grow on a daily basis and using them in my culinary endeavors.

This is actually the photo that originally sparked my olive jar adoration.


Don't you just love these little olive tress! I took this photo during our trip to France over the summer. I really wanted to bring one of these little guys home.


{via Just Be Splendid}

I love the silvery hue of olive tree foliage and wish you could buy it locally. I think it makes a wonderful centerpiece or wreath. Don't you?



{Giles Ferronnerie}





Photobucket
You have read this article antiques / olive jars / what to collect with the title Coveting Olive Jars. You can bookmark this page URL http://porentreospingosdechuva.blogspot.com/2011/02/coveting-olive-jars.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Coveting Olive Jars"

Post a Comment