Coveting Gray

I am totally smitten with the color of the new j.crew shopping bag. Has anyone else noticed? It is the most yummy shade of gray. I tried to take a creative picture of my bag after my most recent purchase but it just didn't have the luster and pizazz it has in person. My daughter just turned sixteen and in celebration of her birthday, I bought her one of those really cute sequined skirts that only a sixteen year old girl would look great in. They were pairing it with an eighties inspired jean shirt. Sorry but the jean shirt needs to stay in the eighties. Anyhooo...I'd love to paint the inside of my living room bookcases j.crew bag gray.

Here are some yummy gray images for inspiration!

{Elle Decor via A Perfect Gray}

{Gerrie Bremermann}

Okay...so I know there are no bookcases in this photo!


{Aubrey Road}

{Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles}


Eric Pike of Martha Stewart via Greige


{Martha Stewart Living}

{image via Cote de Texas}

You have read this article bookshelves / color / gray with the title Coveting Gray. You can bookmark this page URL http://porentreospingosdechuva.blogspot.com/2010/10/coveting-gray.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Coveting Gray"

Post a Comment