High Point Furniture Market: Lee Industries

The Lee Industries fall showroom at the High Point Furniture Market is fabulous {as always}! I love how showrooms reinvent themselves every season and give me just a little hint as to what the major design trends are for Fall. I still have the Lee Industries sofa and pair of club chairs that I purchased from Circa Interiors when we first got married {20 years ago}! The style is still relevant after all these years. You'll be the first to see how I reinvent these pieces in my living room makeover in the next few months.

What is my takeaway from this year's market?


{images via Lee Industries here}

Still the warm neutral palette I love on classic yet modern frames accented with pops of color! I noticed the same thing in Suzanne Rheinstein's New York pied-a-terre on the cover of the new Elle Decor.
You have read this article High Point market / Lee Industries with the title High Point Furniture Market: Lee Industries. You can bookmark this page URL http://porentreospingosdechuva.blogspot.com/2010/10/high-point-furniture-market-lee.html. Thanks!

No comment for "High Point Furniture Market: Lee Industries"

Post a Comment