High Point Market Fall 2010: Thanks for coming!

Do you ever go somewhere and come home so inspired you can't sleep? It's a state that terrifies my husband as it means moving the furniture, painting and other bizarre new decorating ideas that he hasn't seen in person. In addition to the things that inspired me in person, I have had a blast reading other blogs and seeing what they noticed and found "blog~worthy". Thanks for visiting my blog. I love comments. I would love to know you stopped by.

Below you'll find my last set of pictures from market. So many ideas, so little time!


The silhouette wallpaper and interesting displays from Mr. Brown grabbed my attention. This line made its debut at this Fall's High Point Furniture Market. Mr. Brown is a division of Julian Chichester.


I love the way this is styled {especially the tie}!


and look at this display. It reminds me of England.

{Chelsea Textiles}

The above is the familiar offering from Chelsea Textiles that we all adore and the next two photos feature their new, more contemporary offering with brilliant lacquer finishes.



{Bungalow5}

I am lovin' this orange lamp!

{Gabby Home}

Gabby Home is a new line out of Birmingham, Alabama {or at least it is new to me}. I thought both cabinets, featured above and below, would look spectacular in a kitchen. They are a "green" company that uses reclaimed wood and according to their website, they plant a tree for every order placed. This appeals to me as I am a big advocate of the environment.


This little console table would be perfect in a narrow hallway or behind a sofa in a small space.


 That's all the pictures I plan to share from the High Point Market. I hope you have enjoyed the market through my lenses. Come again next year!
You have read this article high point furniture market / silhouette with the title High Point Market Fall 2010: Thanks for coming!. You can bookmark this page URL http://porentreospingosdechuva.blogspot.com/2010/10/high-point-market-fall-2010-thanks-for.html. Thanks!

No comment for "High Point Market Fall 2010: Thanks for coming!"

Post a Comment