A Covey of Christmas Gifts

{image via House Beautiful}
All I want for Christmas is some of this extraordinary {vintage} de Gournay wallpaper!


I love all things inspired by birds and have been busy looking for a few gifts to tuck away for Christmas before the rush. One for me, one for you...



{1} Coconut shell white dove doormat from Wisteria {2) perch pillow by Thomas Paul from Tracery Interiors' online shop {3} Utopia mouth blown bird feeders from My Sparrow {4} Nest and egg hand towels from Wisteria {5} entertain set from West Elm {6} Birds with flowers dessert plates from West Elm {7} No. 3 bird with blue buds applique pillow from my Sparrow {8} Whitewash songbird candles from Pottery Barn {9} Set of 4 Bird Salad Plates from Pottery Barn {10} Recycled bird note card set from My Sparrow {11} Bird at peace paperweight from My Sparrow {12} Robin's egg blue bamboo blanket from Tracery Interiors


You have read this article with the title A Covey of Christmas Gifts. You can bookmark this page URL http://porentreospingosdechuva.blogspot.com/2010/11/a-covey-of-christmas-gifts.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Covey of Christmas Gifts"

Post a Comment