Kitchen Time

{Atlanta Homes Magazine}

Knowing that many of us will be spending a lot of time in the kitchen over the next few days, I thought I would share some of my favorite kitchen images. I look forward to sharing Thanksgiving with my family and love to cook for a crowd. This year, I have asked my mom to write down a few of her favorite recipes. She cooks from memory and we just love all of the family favorites she has made for so many years. She learned from her mother and her mother from....well, you get it! I want my daughter to be able to share with the next generation our family fare. I am a little worried the next generation will be eating take out!

{Southern Accents}

Perfection! The dark tile is unexpected and spectacular along with these unusual barstools.

{via Simply Luxurious}

This kitchen is an usual mix of hardworking, commercial design with bespoke charm. I like the subway tile and open shelving along with the yummy blue~ gray island.


Love the symmetry of these two big old doors and the Belgian color palette!
{and iron windows and little kitchen desk with a view}

A dream kitchen with antique culinary pieces and limestone floors...cozy and charming! The natural light and big glass doors that open to a kitchen garden really do it for me!


Old beams and industrial barstools give old world charm to an otherwise modern kitchen.

{Shannon Bowers}

I am in love with Shannon Bowers Swedish inspired kitchen. I would never get tired of this light and graceful kitchen. I also love the antique green lantern!

{via Belgian Pearls}


I thought this circular island was creative, especially surrounded by these bar stools...something I haven't seen before. I can imagine my friends having a glass of wine while I am finishing dinner.

I know this image has been around the blog scene for a while, but for good reason. I love the bongo stools! Do you remember not too long ago when the choices for good looking bar stools were simply non-existent. I was deciding between these and the bench for my kitchen and choice the bench. I love it! There is a lot to love about this kitchen especially the paint colors and that little shelf painted gray in the wee back of this photo!

{Decesare Design Group}

This kitchen has simple, clean lines with fabulous details that add texture and style like those fabulous pendant lights and the Hable construction fabric on those slipcovered bar stools.

I hope you and your family have a very Happy Thanksgiving in your family kitchen!





Photobucket
You have read this article kitchen with the title Kitchen Time. You can bookmark this page URL http://porentreospingosdechuva.blogspot.com/2010/11/kitchen-time.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Kitchen Time"

Post a Comment