A New Look

I missed blogging about a little milestone last week. I published my 100th post! To celebrate, I gave my self a present, a new look, thanks to graphic designer extraordinaire ~Shari of a Little Blue Deer! Shari really is extraordinary! {I know!} I sent her little bits and pieces of things that I like and tried with the best of my ability to describe what I would like to say at first glance. She listened and absorbed and intuitively knew
what I wanted. ~ And the unveiling ~ I think my design is so, well, me! Of course, it wasn't that easy. Shari is so patient and intuitive and worked really, really hard to make sure that I was happy with my new look. Thank you, Shari, you are spectacular! Please take a minute to visit Little Blue Deer, her blog designs are really memorable and compelling.

{a picture of a London Storefront from my trip abroad this Summer}
You may also notice some new items on my sidebar. With my new look, I am launching a new etsy storefront. I have always wanted to own a storefront but know that I am not fond of staying in one place day in and day out. So, to indulge my cravings and feed my antique habit, I have created an etsy storefront. I plan to offer vintage finds and hand touched antique items that have been repurposed for a new life.

Also on my sidebar you will notice a new place for advertising sponsors. If you are interested in sponsoring, please email me for rates.

Finally, thanks to all of my readers for listening. Your comments make me smile and encourage me to continue writing about things that inspire me. Have a nice weekend!

Photobucket
You have read this article blog design / etsy / little blue deer with the title A New Look. You can bookmark this page URL http://porentreospingosdechuva.blogspot.com/2010/11/a-new-look.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A New Look"

Post a Comment