Charmed!


As promised, here are a few pictures of my friend Susan's drool-worthy Victorian baby ring charm bracelet! We are leaving early in the morning for Charlotte for a day of antiquing and treasure hunting at the Metrolina Expo. Although I have a list of the things I would like to find, you really never know what you will come home with. One day soon, I will share with you the quirky "thing" I came home with from the spring show and how I have repurposed it. I came home last spring with all these WOW ideas and "it" has been lovingly waiting for me, patiently, in my basement.


All the rings on her bracelet are incredibly charming but the one pictured above is one of my favorite. Collectors covet the ones that say "baby". I am also particularly fond of the baby signet rings that are hand engraved and the rings set with little pearls or engraved with crosses.







You have read this article Beautiful Old Things / Metrolina / what to collect with the title Charmed!. You can bookmark this page URL http://porentreospingosdechuva.blogspot.com/2010/11/charmed.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Charmed!"

Post a Comment